Image from Publish2.
I was wondering who was behind Publish2 whose slogan is "Link Journalism Made Easy" and ran into this post and this one on GigaOm, Om Malik's blog.
Link journalism is linking to reporting or sources on the web to enhance, complement, or add more context to original reporting. Link journalism can also be a topical news aggregation, with links to interesting and important stories from any source on the web.
gives some articles to read:
- Mainstream News Outlets Start Linking to Other Sites - New York Times
- Publishing 2.0 posts about link journalism
and provides examples of link journalism:
- "Links to What We're Reading" on NYTimes.com Ideas Blog
- "Breaking on the Web" on Pro Publica
- "Political Browser" on washingtonpost.com