Hugh Macleod, joked in a recent Twitter post:
Pretty soon we'll have "Social" prefixing everything: Social Marketing, Social Communicating, Social Cornflakes”.
Today, I was busy over at Newstrust. Here are the stories I found for today:
- U.S. Cap & Trade, Politics and the Elections:Triple Pundit--Though the Bush administration has said that any such legislation would be vetoed...the two houses of Congress, encompass a range of attitudes and approaches, the analysts note.
- Vote Against Waterboarding Bill Called Consistent:Washington Post
- Industry Groups Declare War on Net Neutrality Bill:InternetNews
- Unofficial Tallies in City Understated Obama Vote:New York Times
- The Coupon King:Wall Street Journal
- Evolution Of a U.S. General In Iraq:Washington Post
- By Making Holocaust Personal to Pupils, Sarkozy Stirs Anger:New York Times
- California defers budget deficit:Los Angeles Times
- Bomb kills 27 at election office in Pakistan:Daily Telegraph
- Lost Girls of Sudan:Women's Media Center
This last story was the pick of the day, after it was reviewed. Starting with the case of one woman in Colorado, this story looks at the reasons for the marginalization of a group of refugees who have received little attention in the press and puts it in context.